Design for a London Townhouse: Elevation
- Former Title(s):
[Design for London House]
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 8 3/4 inches (26.7 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | house | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Searles, 1750–1813, British, Design for a London Townhouse: Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.