Design for a Naval Monument: Elevation
- Pen and black ink, brown and gray wash on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper bar scale of 1/4 inch to 10 feet
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 8 5/8 inches (29.5 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled "0" to 100", "200 feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | Doric | elevation (drawing) | monument | Neo-Classical
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Heathcote Tatham, 1772–1842, British, Design for a Naval Monument: Elevation, 1799
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.