Design for a Naval Monument: Elevation
- Pen and black ink, brown and gray wash on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper bar scale of 1/4 inch to 10 feet
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 8 5/8 inches (29.5 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled "0" to 100", "200 feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | Doric | elevation (drawing) | monument | Neo-Classical
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Heathcote Tatham, 1772–1842, British, Design for a Naval Monument: Elevation, 1799
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.