- Remains of Fort on Mt. St. Catherine near Roeun, Said to Have Been the Station of R. Coeur de Lion
- 1824 to 1832
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 10 inches (17.1 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 6 1/4 × 6 3/4 inches (15.9 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, center: "Remains of Fort on Mt St Catherin near Roeun | said to have been the Station of Rd Coeur de Leon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Anne Rushout, ca. 1768–1849, British, Remains of Fort on Mt. St. Catherine near Roeun, Said to Have Been the Station of R. Coeur de Lion, 1824 to 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.