- Saint-Pierre, Caen
- 1824 to 1832
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 6 3/4 inches (25.4 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "St Pierre, Caen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Anne Rushout, ca. 1768–1849, British, Saint-Pierre, Caen, 1824 to 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.