- Additional Title(s):
Abbey of Saint-Étienne, Caen
Abbaye aux Hommes, Caen
- 1824 to 1832
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 10 inches (17.1 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right: "Cathedral, Caen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Anne Rushout, ca. 1768–1849, British, Cathedral, Caen, 1824 to 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.