IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Bowles, ca. 1712–died 1753, British, A View of the Stadt House, New Church, Weighing House, and the adjacent Buildings at Amsterdam, undated
A View of the Stadt House, New Church, Weighing House, and the adjacent Buildings at Amsterdam
- Additional Title(s):
Veue de la Maison de Ville, Nouvelle Eglise, Poids de Ville & Batiments Voisins a Amsterdam
- Hand-colored engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
Printed for Rob't Wilkinson, 58 Cornhil, & Bowles & Carver, 69 St Pauls Church Yard, London
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cityscape | clouds | coaches (carriages) | figures (representations) | horses (animals)
- Associated Places:
- Amsterdam | Europe | Netherlands
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.