Cecil Charles Windsor Aldin, 1870–1935, British, Up and Over, undated
Up and Over
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, graphite and gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Image: 9 13/16 × 13 15/16 inches (24.9 × 35.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 9 15/16 × 14 1/16 inches (25.2 × 35.7 cm), and Sheet: 10 5/8 × 14 1/2 inches (27 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "24"
Signed, in pen with black ink, lower right: "CECIL | ALDIN."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | hedge | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | jumping | landscape | leaping | men | sporting art | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.