George Denholm Armour, 1864–1949, British, Taking a Fence Side-Saddle, undated
Taking a Fence Side-Saddle
- Watercolor, graphite, gouahce and pen with black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, light blue, wove paper
- Sheet: 14 9/16 × 10 3/4 inches (37 × 27.3 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 16 9/16 × 12 13/16 inches (42.1 × 32.5 cm), and Mount: 18 × 14 13/16 inches (45.7 × 37.6 cm)
Signed in black watercolor, lower right: "G.D. AMOUR"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fence | fields | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | jumping | landscape | sporting art | trees | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.