- The Pink Apron
- ca. 1904
- Charcoal and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on very thick, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 16 9/16 × 10 1/2 inches (42.1 × 26.7 cm) and Mount: 18 13/16 × 12 1/16 inches (47.8 × 30.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "56"
Artist's monogram stamp, lower right: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron (protective wear) | bonnet | figure study | pink (color) | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, The Pink Apron, ca. 1904
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.