IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, The Pink Apron, ca. 1904
The Pink Apron
- ca. 1904
- Charcoal and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 9/16 × 10 1/2 inches (42.1 × 26.7 cm), Mount: 18 13/16 × 12 1/16 inches (47.8 × 30.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "56"
Artist's stamp: RPB
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron (protective wear) | bonnet | figure study | pink (color) | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.