- Huntsman and Hounds
- ca. 1896
- Pen and black ink, graphite, and rubbing on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 11/16 × 9 13/16 inches (22.1 × 24.9 cm) and Image: 5 11/16 × 6 7/8 inches (14.4 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "2 C-1029"
Artist's monogram stamp
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- horse (animal) | hounds (dogs) | hunter | hunting | man | sporting art | whip
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Huntsman and Hounds, ca. 1896
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.