Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, The Caller at the Mill, with sketches outside margin, 1918-1919
- The Caller at the Mill, with sketches outside margin
- Sheet: 13 3/4 x 17 1/16in. (34.9 x 43.3cm) and Image: 8 3/4 x 10 1/4in. (22.2 x 26cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figure | houses | leaves | rooftops
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.