The Flying Pack
- Additional Title(s):
The Flying Pack (with further sketches in the margin)
- Black chalk and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/16 × 20 9/16 inches (33.8 × 52.2 cm) and Image: 9 7/8 × 13 1/4 inches (25.1 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "5 G"
Collector's mark: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fields | flying | genre subject | horses (animals) | jockeys
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, The Flying Pack, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.