IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, The Flying Pack, undated
The Flying Pack
- Additional Title(s):
The Flying Pack (with further sketches in the margin)
- Black chalk and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/16 × 20 9/16 inches (33.8 × 52.2 cm), Image: 9 7/8 × 13 1/4 inches (25.1 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "5 G"
Artist's stamp: RPB
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fields | flying | genre subject | horses (animals) | jockeys
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
The Paul Mellon Bequest : Treasures of a Lifetime (Yale Center for British Art, 2001-02-17 - 2001-04-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.