- The Flying Pack
- Black chalk and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/16 × 20 9/16 inches (33.8 × 52.2 cm) and Image: 9 7/8 × 13 1/4 inches (25.1 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "5 G"
Collector's mark: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fields | flying | genre subject | horses (animals) | jockeys
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, The Flying Pack, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.