- Horses Threshing, Pont Aven
- Black chalk and graphite on medium, smooth, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 13 × 17 3/4 inches (33 × 45.1 cm) and Image: 10 × 14 inches (25.4 × 35.6 cm)
Collector's mark: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Horses Threshing, Pont Aven, 1893
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.