Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Horse Dealers, ca. 1918
- ca. 1918
- Black chalk, and graphite, verso: red chalk, incised lines and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- 13 3/8 × 17 1/16 inches (34 × 43.3 cm) and 11 × 15 inches (27.9 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "45"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | dealers | genre subject | horse (animal) | men
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.