- Additional Title(s):
Verso: another version of The Meet
- between 1901 and 1925
- Materials & Techniques:
- Black chalk, white chalk, gray wash, verso: graphite incised lines, and black chalk on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/8 × 20 1/16 inches (34.6 × 51 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 9 15/16 × 13 1/4 inches (25.2 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "10. | [ZP?]4169"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "1800[D&L?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunters | hunting | landscape | men | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, The Meet, between 1901 and 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.