A Morning at Tattersalls (with further sketches in left margin folded over)
- Black chalk and colored washes on moderately thick, slightly texturted, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 × 17 inches (34 × 43.2 cm) and Image: 8 1/4 × 9 5/16 inches (21 × 23.7 cm)
Artist's monogram stapm, lower right: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- auction | genre subject | horse racing | horses (animals) | men | morning | people | sporting art | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, A Morning at Tattersalls (with further sketches in left margin folded over), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.