Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, A Morning at Tattersalls (with further sketches in left margin folded over), undated
A Morning at Tattersalls (with further sketches in left margin folded over)
- Black chalk and colored washes on moderately thick, slightly texturted, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 × 17 inches (34 × 43.2 cm) and Image: 8 1/4 × 9 5/16 inches (21 × 23.7 cm)
Artist's monogram stapm, lower right: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- auction | genre subject | horse racing | horses (animals) | men | morning | people | sporting art | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.