IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
R. Benning, active 1714–1746, The Front of the Palace of the King of Prussia
The Front of the Palace of the King of Prussia
- Additional Title(s):
La Face du Palais du Roy de Prusse
- Hand-colored engraving on laid paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
Printed for Carington Bowles No.69 in St. Pauls Church Yard, John Bowles, No.13 Cornhill, R. Sayer & J. Bennett No.53 Fleet Street
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | columns (architectural elements) | figures (representations) | horses (animals) | palace | soldiers | windows
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Prussia
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.