IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Daniel Maclise, 1806–1870, Irish, A Child Playing with a Dog, undated
A Child Playing with a Dog
- Pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 1 1/16 × 2 13/16 inches (2.7 × 7.1 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 1 7/8 × 3 7/16 inches (4.8 × 8.7 cm), Mount: 4 3/8 × 5 3/4 inches (11.1 × 14.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | dog (animal) | figure study | genre subject | playing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.