Nicholas Pocock, 1740–1821, British, Welsh Peasant Women, undated
Welsh Peasant Women
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- 4 9/16 × 3 3/8 inches (11.6 × 8.6 cm), 5 1/16 × 3 7/8 inches (12.9 × 9.8 cm), and 4 3/8 × 3 1/8 inches (11.1 × 7.9 cm)
Signed in pen with gray ink, lower right: "N.P.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject | peasants | Welsh | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.