- Fly Fishing
- Graphite, and pen and brown ink on blued white, medium, slightly textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 x 10 9/16 inches (10.8 x 26.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, lower left: "Engraved by J. P."; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Fly Fishing"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boots | buildings | coats (outer garments) | ducks | fishing | fishing poles | hats | men | nets (objects) | rocks (landforms) | sporting art | trees | vegetation | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Pollard, 1755–1838, British, Fly Fishing, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.