Bottom Fishing Near Totten Mill
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: two anglers, one standing, one kneeling
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on blued white, medium, moderately textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 x 12 7/8 inches (10.8 x 32.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen, with brown ink, lower left: "Engraved by J. P"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | boat | boots | buildings | coats | fence | fishing | fishing poles | grass | harpoons | hats | men | mill | nets (objects) | pants | riverbanks | sporting art | water | weights
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Pollard, 1755–1838, British, Bottom Fishing Near Totten Mill, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.