- Gouache, pen and black ink, brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 7/16 × 6 3/4 inches (13.8 × 17.1 cm), Mount: 5 5/8 × 6 15/16 inches (14.3 × 17.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "[2? ... 9?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | fox hunting | horse (animal) | horseback riders | horseback riding | hound (dog) | hunt | hunter | hunting | man | sporting art | whip
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.