James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, Study of a Mounted Jockey, Facing Left, June 3rd, 1744, 1744
Study of a Mounted Jockey, Facing Left, June 3rd, 1744
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 × 6 5/16 inches (25.9 × 16 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "1744"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | horse racing | jockey | man | sporting art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.