- Two Pack Horses
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 × 5 15/16 inches (8.6 × 15.1 cm)
Signed in graphite lower right: "Varley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | genre subject | horses (animals) | packs | sacks | sporting art | stairs
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Varley, 1778–1842, British, Two Pack Horses, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.