IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Canon G. R. Winter, Eton, The Road to Montem
Eton, The Road to Montem
- Colored chalk on thick, moderately textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 14 7/8 inches (26.7 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "Eton. The Road to Montem 'Salt'. Engraved"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriages | dogs (animals) | genre subject | horses (animals) | people | road | top hats
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.