- Eton, The Road to Montem
- Colored chalks on thick, moderately textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 14 7/8 inches (26.7 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "Eton. The Road to Montem 'Salt'. Engraved"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriages | dogs (animals) | genre subject | horses (animals) | people | road | top hats
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Canon G. R. Winter, Eton, The Road to Montem
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.