IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Bowles, ca. 1712–died 1753, British, A Perspective View of the City of Naples, undated
A Perspective View of the City of Naples
- Additional Title(s):
Vue Perspective de la Ville de Naples
- Hand-colored engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
Publish'd according to Act of Parliament. Printed for Rob't Wilkinson No.58 in Cornhil, & Bowles & Carver, 69 St. Pauls Church Yard, London
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | cityscape | hills | sailboats | sea | ships
- Associated Places:
- Campania | Europe | Italy | Naples | Napoli
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.