- A Horse in Harness Seen From the Near Side
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 6 7/16 inches (11.7 × 16.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 6 × 7 11/16 inches (15.2 × 19.5 cm), and Mount: 8 × 9 9/16 inches (20.3 × 24.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "46"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Sidney Cooper, 1803–1902, British, A Horse in Harness Seen From the Near Side, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.