- Landscape Near Newmarket, Suffolk
- Watercolor with gold gilded border on sheet and white goache border line on mount on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 2 x 5 15/16 inches (5.1 x 15.1 cm) and Contemporary drawn border: 2 1/4 × 6 3/16 inches (5.7 × 15.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "16"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "I/G"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- equestrian | horse (animal) | landscape
- Associated Places:
- England | Newmarket | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Possibly Anthony Vandyke Copley Fielding, 1787–1855, British, Landscape Near Newmarket, Suffolk, 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.