Landscape Near Newmarket, Suffolk
- Watercolor with gold gilded border on sheet and white goache border line on mount on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 2 x 5 15/16 inches (5.1 x 15.1 cm) and Contemporary drawn border: 2 1/4 × 6 3/16 inches (5.7 × 15.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "16"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "I/G"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- equestrian | horse (animal) | landscape
- Associated Places:
- England | Newmarket | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Possibly Anthony Vandyke Copley Fielding, 1787–1855, British, Landscape Near Newmarket, Suffolk, 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.