Horse Fair in East Anglia
- Additional Title(s):
East Anglia Horse Fair
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and gouache, over graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Mount: 13 5/8 x 20 5/8 inches (34.6 x 52.4 cm), Sheet: 13 1/2 x 20 3/8 inches (34.3 x 51.8 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand, in pen with black ink, lower left: "A. J. Munnings 99"; Verso: in graphite, upper right: "MELLON | 11830"
Signed in pen with black ink, lower left: "A. J. Munnings 99"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Sir Alfred Munnings
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | crowd | fair | grass | horses (animals) | landscape | men | people | sporting art | tents
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Paul Mellon's Legacy : a passion for British art [large print labels], , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 2007, v. 2, N5220 M552 P381 2007 OVERSIZE (YCBA) [YCBA]