A Boy Playing Cricket: Standing, Seen From Back Side
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink, pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 2 5/8 × 1 7/16 inches (6.7 × 3.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "by | Pownall | [?] | [?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | child | cricket | figure study | hat | paddle (ball game equipment) | playing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Leonard A. Pownall, A Boy Playing Cricket: Standing, Seen From Back Side, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.