Sketch of a Base for the Mill Reef Statue, 1972: Base Without Statue, End View
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/16 × 6 1/2 inches (13.8 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "20"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "32 | 30"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The estate of John Skeaping / Tate
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John R. Skeaping, 1901–1980, British, Sketch of a Base for the Mill Reef Statue, 1972: Base Without Statue, End View, 1972
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.