Colin Sorensen, active 1964–2001, Two Studies of Clare College, 1964
Two Studies of Clare College
- Brown wash, graphite, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 11 9/16 × 8 9/16 inches (29.4 × 21.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in blue ink, lower center: "3021 [...]"
Signed in brown ink, center right: "Colin Sorensen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | bridges, arched | chapel | classicism | college buildings | courtyard | gate | Gothic architecture | Gothic chapels | lawn | pediments | pillars | river | riverbanks | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cam | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | Clare College | England | King's College | King's College Chapel | United Kingdom | University of Cambridge
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.