Two Studies of Clare College
- Brown wash, graphite, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 9/16 × 8 9/16 inches (29.4 × 21.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in blue ink, lower center: "3021 [...]"
Signed in brown ink, center right: "Colin Sorensen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | bridges, arched | chapel | classicism | college buildings | courtyard | gate | Gothic architecture | Gothic chapels | lawn | pediments | pillars | river | riverbanks | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cam | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | Clare College | England | King's College | King's College Chapel | United Kingdom | University of Cambridge
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Colin Sorensen, active 1964–2001, Two Studies of Clare College, 1964
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.