Henry Bernard Chalon, 1771–1849, British, The Artist's Studio, undated
The Artist's Studio
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/8 × 4 5/8 inches (7.9 × 11.7 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 1/2 × 6 1/8 inches (11.4 × 15.6 cm), Mount: 5 5/8 × 7 1/16 inches (14.3 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "HB Chalon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | artworks | dog (animal) | drawing | easel | figure study | genre subject | horse (animal) | men | painting | studio (work space)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.