Joseph Crawhall, 1861–1913, British, Barnett Fair, putting him through his paces, 1896
Barnett Fair, putting him through his paces
- Watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 7/8 × 10 7/8 inches (25.1 × 27.6 cm)
Signed in watercolor, center left: "Crawhall | Barnet '93"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fair | horse (animal) | jockey | sporting art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.