IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Joseph Crawhall, 1861–1913, British, Horse and Rider: a Stout Huntsman on a Galloping Horse, undated
Horse and Rider: a Stout Huntsman on a Galloping Horse
- Pen, in brown ink, and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Mount: 5 3/16 × 5 3/4 inches (13.2 × 14.6 cm), Sheet: 2 9/16 × 3 11/16 inches (6.5 × 9.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | galloping | horse (animal) | horseback riders | horseback riding | hunter | man | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.