Sketch of a Jockey and an Owner Toasting
- Pen and brown ink on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- 5 × 7 1/2 inches (12.7 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, lower center: "jockey | & owner"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "Tom Browne | 1870 - 1910"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Mellon 7525"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | horse racing | jockey | men | owner
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Sketch of a Jockey and an Owner Toasting, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.