Anatomical Study of a Horse, Founded on `Eclipse', Nov. 26, 1832
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/16 × 4 3/8 inches (7.8 × 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "3/4 open inch to a head Founded on Eclipse | 2.20"
Dated in graphite, lower right: "26 Nov. 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | horse (animal)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Mulready, 1786–1863, Irish, Anatomical Study of a Horse, Founded on `Eclipse', Nov. 26, 1832, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.