Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, Stout Man on a Bucking Horse, undated
Stout Man on a Bucking Horse
- Gray wash, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, cream, moderately textured laid paper, mounted on medium, beige, slightly textured wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 3 13/16 inches (8.3 × 9.7 cm) and Mount: 3 3/16 × 3 3/4 inches (8.1 × 9.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- equestrian | figure study | man | whip
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.