- The Cornfield
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, rough, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 11/16 × 17 1/4 inches (29.7 × 43.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "1205 | 599."; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "EBG"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- corn | cornfield | cottage | genre subject | grain | laborers | landscape | men | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, The Cornfield, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.