Deck of a Paddle Steamer With a Girl Reading and a Horse Travelling in a Loose-Box
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, brown ink, gray ink, graphite, and gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 12 15/16 × 8 13/16 inches (32.9 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "13.2[4 or 7?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | deck | girl | horse (animal) | men | reading | sails | steam | steamers, paddle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Allen Everitt, 1824–1882, British, Deck of a Paddle Steamer With a Girl Reading and a Horse Travelling in a Loose-Box, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.