- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and gouache on mediuim, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- 8 1/2 x 8 inches (21.6 x 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, upper left: "[Earl Bathhurst?]"; inscribed in graphite, center right: "D2873"
Paul Mellon Collector's stamp on verso, center right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banners | boats | house | landscape | men | trees | women
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.