- North Foreland Lighthouse
- Watercolor, with pen, in brown ink, graphite, and gouache on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 5/16 × 4 3/16 inches (8.4 × 10.6 cm) and Image: 2 1/8 × 3 1/4 inches (5.4 × 8.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, lower center: "North Foreland Lighthouse."; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "102"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Jackson, active 1839–1844, North Foreland Lighthouse, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.