IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by William Austin, 1721–1820, British, Ruins of Ancient Rome; Temple of Concord, Temple of Antoninus and Faustina, Arch of Titus, Statue of M. Aurelius, Marcellus Theatre, Trajans Pillar
Ruins of Ancient Rome; Temple of Concord, Temple of Antoninus and Faustina, Arch of Titus, Statue of M. Aurelius, Marcellus Theatre, Trajans Pillar
- Additional Title(s):
Ruines de l'Ancienne Rome
- Hand-colored engraving on laid paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
Printed for Rob't. Sayer opposite Fetter Lane, Fleet Street, Carington Bowles, No.69 St. Pauls Church Yard & Robert Wilkinson in Cornhil
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | figures | monument | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Rome | Temple of Antonius and Faustina
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.