IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Varley, 1778–1842, British, A Welsh Landscape a Lay-in', undated
A Welsh Landscape a Lay-in'
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/16 × 10 1/4 inches (16.4 × 26 cm)
Watermark: J Whatman
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | hills | landscape | mountains | sea | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | United Kingdom | Wales | Welsh
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.