Benjamin West, 1738–1820, American, active in Britain (from 1763), Woman at a Square Piano, undated
Woman at a Square Piano
- Pen, in brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 10 5/8 inches (16.2 x 27 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | piano | sheet music | stool | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.