- Corn Poppy, After the Original by Jacques Le Moune de Morgues in the Victoria & Albert Museum [No. 15r]
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 11 13/16 × 7 3/4 inches (30 × 19.7 cm) and Image: 10 11/16 × 7 inches (27.1 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown/green ink, lower center: "Papaver Silvestris"; inscribed in pen with brown/green ink, lower right: "Coqueficoc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | flowers | leaves (plant materials) | stem
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Mrs. P. D. H. Page, 20th century, Corn Poppy, After the Original by Jacques Le Moune de Morgues in the Victoria & Albert Museum [No. 15r], undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.