IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Mrs. P. D. H. Page, 20th century, Grape-vine, After the original by Jacques Le Moyne de Morgues in the Victoria & Albert Museum [No. 74], undated
Grape-vine, After the original by Jacques Le Moyne de Morgues in the Victoria & Albert Museum [No. 74]
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 × 6 3/4 inches (25.9 × 17.1 cm), Image: 8 3/8 × 5 1/2 inches (21.3 × 14 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | deciduous | grapes | leaf | vine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.