- Remora, Dorsal View I, After the Original by John White in the British Museum [Caribbean and Oceanic, No. 28 A]
- Watercolor, gouache, graphite, with pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/16 × 7 11/16 inches (15.4 × 19.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen, center: "Rebeso. Two fote and a halfe long."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Mrs. P. D. H. Page, 20th century, Remora, Dorsal View I, After the Original by John White in the British Museum [Caribbean and Oceanic, No. 28 A], undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.