- Trigger Fish, After the Original by John White in the British Museum [Caribbean and Oceanic, No. 31 A]
- Watercolor, gouache, pen and black ink, gray ink, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 × 8 3/4 inches (14.3 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen with black ink, over graphite, upper right: "Pese perco. Of this, some are 2 fote in lenggth."; inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "18"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Mrs. P. D. H. Page, 20th century, Trigger Fish, After the Original by John White in the British Museum [Caribbean and Oceanic, No. 31 A], undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.