- Grouper, after the original by John White in the British Museum [Caribbean and Oceanic, No. 22]
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, red ink, graphite, and gouache on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 3 9/16 × 8 5/16 inches (9 × 21.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen with black ink, upper center: "Garopa."; inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "23"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Mrs. P. D. H. Page, 20th century, Grouper, after the original by John White in the British Museum [Caribbean and Oceanic, No. 22], undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.